Candle3 Presents Eco Charge 365
Guaranteed Energy Savings of at Least 20%
Eco Charge 365 Solves Your Cooling Problems
- Oil fouling causes increased energy consumption at start up, higher air supply temperature, increased operating pressure and wasted energy.
- Oil tends to stick and bind inside the unit, including evaporator and condenser coils.
- This reduces efficiency and shortens the life of the unit.
- This creates higher energy cost and the replacement of units more often.
- By removing or preventing the film created by oil fouling, the refrigerant is no longer restricted from completing the heat transfer process creating peak performance *As shown by the elimination of the yellow film in the illustration.
- By increasing the ability of the oil to lubricate, we have extended the life of the oil, and the performance of the system.
- Reducing surface friction means less oil fouling and build up in the future.
Customers that have chosen Eco Charge 365 have experienced many of the following benefits:
- Reduced Operating Expenses
- Increased Equipment Life
- Increased Cooling Capacity
- Up to 15% Reduction in Humidity
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Improved Comfort Levels
- Quieter Operation
Return on Investment
In much of the US, the average home owner's utility bill will be split evenly between lighting and HVAC. By installing Eco Charge 365 and performing scheduled maintenance…
- You will immediately benefit from greater comfort in your home
- Your residential equipment will last longer
- You will save money now, and for years to come
In most cases our customers will see their upfront investment paid off within 18 months or less, and enjoy years of performance afterwards. Ask your technician what your home requires and start enjoying the benefits today!
Don’t take our word for it
"Eco Charge 365 is simply remarkable!"
Living in California, it gets hot and sometimes humid. My A/C is on the majority of the time, in which I dread looking at my electric bill. After installing Eco Charge 365, I was amazed when I opened my very next bill. It was a 50% savings! Not only was my bill significantly lower, the humidity level in my house was very comfortable. This product is simply remarkable!
Robin K · California
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eco Charge 365?
Eco Charge 365 is an environmentally-friendly additive that is injected directly into the refrigeration that already exists in your HVAC system
What does it do?
Eco Charge 365 has been scientifically proven to greatly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of air conditioners/heat pumps. It can be applied to R22, R134A, and R410A. The installation process is convenient, clean, and environmentally-friendly.
The savings seem too good to be true... right?
Some people have a hard time believing our claims. Some say there's no way we can can save that much just by adding something to their refrigeration, and if we could, we would charge thousands for it. The fact is we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you don't achieve AT LEAST a 20% reduction in your cooling/heating (if heat is provided by a heat pump) costs, then we'll refund the difference for the first year!
How does Eco Charge 365 benefit me?
In many cases, people spend thousands of dollars every year to cool and heat their homes. With Eco Charge 365, relief from sky high utility bills is now here. Studies have proven that by adding Eco Charge 365 to your refrigeration you will save between 20-50% on your cooling or heating (if heat is provided by the pump) costs.
Eco Charge 365 has also been shown to make the air up to 8 degrees Fahrenheit colder. Colder air means less run time, which results in more savings and longer equipment life.
With Eco Charge 365, you will get faster cooling, greater comfort, and best of all, lower energy costs.
How long does it last?
Eco Charge 365 is absorbed into the refrigerant so once it's in there, you're good to go as long as there isn't a leak somewhere in your system. If refrigeration ever needs to be added, then you would also need to add Eco Charge 365 to prevent a reduction in the effectiveness.